Just a friendly reminder that I’m giving away three copies of THE LAST NIGHT, which will be published on November 1. If you’re not one of the 200 people who have already entered, click on over to Goodreads for a chance to win a paperback edition of my first novel, which I will inscribe and mail to you.
You have one more week. Entries will be accepted until Sunday, October 21, 2012, at which time the robots at Goodreads will randomly select the winners.
So what are you waiting for? Who doesn’t like free books? Better yet: Friends like friends who tell them about free books.
Share the love:
- Scrivener & Dropbox
- Eulogy for My Father
- THE LAST NIGHT at the LA Times Festival of Books
- Fiction Friday #6: “Conflict”
- It’s the Path that Matters
- Fiction Friday #9: “White Wedding”
- The Weirdest Thing Just Happened
- LA Times Festival of Books
- Amazon to Acquire Goodreads
- Pictures from the LA Times Festival of Books