THE LAST NIGHT giveaway has concluded. Congratulations to Dani, Melissa, and Joann, who have won paperback copies of the book. I will inscribe and mail those to you shortly. I hope you enjoy reading them.
For everyone else — all 661 of you — thank you so much for entering. This was the first promotion I offered through Goodreads, and I am pleased with the turnout. I hope many of you will grab the novel when it’s published on November 1 in both Kindle and paperback editions.
In the meantime, please check back on the blog for the next steps of this publishing journey or, better yet, subscribe to the newsletter to receive monthly email updates and advance information on new releases, giveaways, and more. Until next time, happy reading.
Share the love:
- Scrivener & Dropbox
- THE LAST NIGHT at the LA Times Festival of Books
- Eulogy for My Father
- Fiction Friday #6: “Conflict”
- It’s the Path that Matters
- Fiction Friday #9: “White Wedding”
- The Weirdest Thing Just Happened
- LA Times Festival of Books
- Amazon to Acquire Goodreads
- Pictures from the LA Times Festival of Books