There’s a giveaway for THE LAST NIGHT?
Tell me more.
My first novel will be published on November 1 by King’s Men Press. In celebration of this momentous occasion, I’m offering three, free copies.
Click on over to Goodreads for a chance to win a paperback edition, which I will inscribe and mail to you. Entries will be accepted until Sunday, October 21, 2012. At that time, the people at Goodreads will randomly select the winners. The promotion has only been open for 24 hours and 96 people have already entered.
So be sure to throw your hat in the ring, then tell your friends there’s this cool new book you heard about.
Share the love:
- Scrivener & Dropbox
- THE LAST NIGHT at the LA Times Festival of Books
- Eulogy for My Father
- Fiction Friday #6: “Conflict”
- It’s the Path that Matters
- Fiction Friday #9: “White Wedding”
- The Weirdest Thing Just Happened
- LA Times Festival of Books
- Amazon to Acquire Goodreads
- Pictures from the LA Times Festival of Books